Denver Performing Arts Society offers a growing number of facilities open to the public, including the Garage Mahal.
Located in a garage in the Sloans Lake neighborhood of Denver, the Garage Mahal is a recording studio with all the instruments and recording equipment you need to broadcast your show to the world.
The recording chain and broadcast channels include all the equipment you need to record, mix, master, for all modern platforms: YouTube, Spotify, CD, etc.
- 2 Digital Audio Workstations with Mastering Software
- Leveling Amplifier (Stereo)
- A-to-D Converter (Stereo)
- 8 Microphones
- 8 Preamplifiers
- 2 Turntables (Technics 1200MK2)
- DJ Mixer (XONE:92)
- Drum Kit
- Drum Machine (Roland TR-8)
- Percussion (shakers, tambourines, etc.)
- Acoustic Piano (upright)
- Electric Piano (organ, harpsichord, etc.)
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Bass Guitar (electric)
- Harmonica Set
- Looper Pedal (guitar)
- Looper Pedal (voice/audio)
- Monophonic Synthesizer (Arp Odyssey)
- Quadrophonic Synthesizer (Elektron Analog Four w/keys)
- PCM Computer Synthesizer (horns, strings, every voice imaginable)
Access to our is open to the public. You can become a member to access our facilities and get started today.